You are cordially invited to participate in the Seminar on “IPR Protection on the Internet – Sharing Best Practices”, jointly organized by the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (ECC), and Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department (C&ED) which will take place in Hong Kong on the 21st of June 2016 at the C&E Senior Officers’ Mess of Hong Kong Customs and Excise headquarter in North Point.
With the irresistible rise of e-commerce in Asia constantly breaking new high records comes the urging challenge to protect more effectively third parties intellectual property rights on commercial platforms, social media, and stand alone websites. This half-day seminar will gather a large panel of local, regional, and global experts in the field of IPR Protection on the Internet coming from both the public and private sector.
The following topics will be explored during the seminar:
- Review of Essential Preventive Measures
- Online to Offline Enforcement - Obstacles and Successes
- Raising industry standards through Cooperation & Awareness
The seminar will aim at providing the audience with concrete examples of successful initiatives and cases, hopefully paving the way for higher standards to protecting IPR on the Internet in Asia.
Click here for Agenda and Registration Form_IPRBC Seminar on IPR Protection on the Internet – Sharing Best Practices, 21 June 2016
We look forward to welcoming you at the seminar. You are requested to kindly confirm your participation by Friday 17 June 2016, 5:00pm by completing the online registration form (click here). Free entrance, mandatory registration, seats allocated on a first come first serve basis. If you are unable to register online, please complete the downloadable registration form and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remarks and Cancellation Policy:
- The venue is kindly provided by the C&ED
- Breakfast and coffee will be provided
- Entrance to the seminar is free of charge on a first come first serve basis and pre-registration is required
- Your registration is only confirmed when you receive a confirmation letter from us
- Speakers and participants are expected to fund their own travel, hotel accommodation, visit visa, transportation or any other charges
- Cancellations must be made in writing by Friday 17th June 2016, 5:00pm
- When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled