Date & Time: Thursday, 17th September 2015, 8:00am to 9:30am
Venue: KPMG, 8th Floor, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong
Registration Deadline: Monday, 14th September 2015, 6:00pm (Limited seats, First come-first served; Pre-registration applies)
You are cordially invited to participate in the Breakfast Seminar on “Changes in the Hong Kong Asset Management Landscape: Threats or Opportunities for European companies”, which will take place in Hong Kong on 17th September 2015, organized by the Financial Services Business Council of the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
The seminar will allow the audience to hear from and engage with their peers from across the industry. Prominent speakers from the industry and the supervision authority will share current issues and challenges facing the Hong Kong asset management industry for European Companies and how to capitalize on the opportunities provided by the cross-border initiatives between HK-Mainland.
The event will take the form of a keynote presentation and panel discussions, followed by interactive Q&A session with leading thought leaders.
We look forward to welcoming you at the seminar. You are requested to kindly confirm your participation
by Monday, 14th September 2015, 6:00pm by completing the online registration form below. Free entrance, mandatory registration, seats allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to register online, please complete the registration form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remarks and Cancellation Policy:
- Simple breakfast will be provided
- Entrance to the seminar is free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis and pre-registration is required
- The organizer reserves the right to bring forward or postpone the registration deadline
- Speakers and participants are expected to fund their own travel, hotel accommodation, visit visa, transportation or any other charges
- Cancellations must be made in writing by Monday 14th September 2015, 6:00pm
- When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso