You are cordially invited to participate in the Seminar on “IP Rights and Protection for European SMEs – Sharing Best Practices”, jointly organized by the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (ECC), and the China IPR SME Helpdesk which will take place in Hong Kong on the 17 October 2016 at the HKTDC SME Centre.
The seminar will employ a hands-on approach and practical advice on an IP rights and protection as well as have an open discussion of the challenges SMEs are facing with IPR protection and enforcement.
- Registration and Coffee starts at 10am
- 15 am Welcoming Speech by ECC, Intellectual Property Rights Business Council
- Registering Your IP Rights and What to Protect (Mr David Allison, China IPR SME Helpdesk expert)
- Cost Effective Best Practices for IPR Enforcement (Company best practices presentation)
- Valuation of Intellectual Property and Hong Kong as an IPR Hub (Valuation, Licencing and Trading of IP rights in Hong Kong)
- Q&A Panel Discussion
- Networking Lunch starting at 12.30
As an add-on to this seminar, you can request a 1 on 1 consultation with the China IPR SME Helpdesk expert, David Allison. Only the small and medium sized enterprises are entitled with this option. Policy see below.
One-On-One IPR Consultation Sessions
If you would like to receive confidential one-on-one advice about your IPR in Hong Kong, sign up for a free, 15-minute consultation with our qualified IP lawyer. To ensure you have a chance to meet with the expert, please book your session in advance by indicating your interest when you register. Consultations are limited and available to European SMEs on a first-come, first-served basis. Any information you provide to the China IPR SME Helpdesk with be treated as confidential. Email: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at the seminar. You are requested to kindly confirm your participation by 14 October 2016, 3:00pm by completing the online registration form. Free entrance, mandatory registration, seats allocated on a first come first serve basis and priority is given to European SMEs.
If you are unable to register online, please complete the registration form below and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remarks and Cancellation Policy:
- The venue is kindly provided by the HKTDC SME Centre
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Entrance to the seminar is free of charge on a first come first serve basis and pre-registration is required
- Your registration is only confirmed when you receive a confirmation letter from us
- Speakers and participants are expected to fund their own travel, hotel accommodation, visit visa, transportation or any other charges
- Cancellations must be made in writing by 12 October 2016, 5:00pm
- When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled